Tuesday 10 March 2020

Memory Poems - Jasmine S

Today we made another poem called a Memory Poem. As the name suggests it's based around a memory of your own. I decided to write about me going out to play in the snow when I lived in Christchurch. Here is my Poem.


I enjoyed making this poem for what reason I am not to sure but it was fun to make so I guess that could be part of it. I recommend trying to make a Memory Poem they are really easy and fun to make.

Hope to see you next time and thank you for checking out my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Jasmine. I love your poem!

    Your use of great adjectives made it extremely descriptive - especially the word 'trudging'. I can picture someone hunched over, slowly walking home to the warmth. I love being inside watching winter storms with a hot milo and warm toes!

    I hope you and your family are coping ok with lockdown. Remember there is heaps of info on the Totara site including recipes and fun activities to keep you occupied. I would love to see your creations!

    Take care
    Miss Panther

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.