Monday 8 June 2020

What am I most proud of? - Jasmine S

I find that I am most proud of my improvement in art during the last two or three years as I have been pushing myself more, actually trying to do backgrounds in some drawings and I have changed some small things in my art style so that it looks better. A small few things I want to start trying to do more is colouring my art more frequently and work on drawing bodies and poses. Either way I am proud of my improvement and can only hope I get better and better.


In this picture I have two of my OCs (Original characters) which are called Amy and Levin, I put them into a more medieval fantasy kind of setting as well which I thought was really cool. I am really proud of this drawing because of 1 my art style became like WAY better than usual when making this drawing which I sadly couldn't recreate. And two is this is one of the few drawings I have that actually has a background.

This drawing was mainly just inspired by a drawing I saw on Instagram that I really liked but I thought it turned out okay and ended up really liking it.

In this drawing I turned one of my OCs and one of my friends OCs into Five Nights At Freddy's animatronics. I really liked the way the colours look and I had a lot of fun drawing them.

This is a picture of one of my dragon OCs called Acen. I love the way he turned out! I put a lot of work trying to get his shape right although I think I could improve on drawing wings. I really liked his colouring as well.

Thanks for checking out my blog! I hope this post was somewhat interesting and I hope to see you next time!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jasmine,
    My name is Niko im a year 8 aswell. I dont Now what the drawings are of but they are really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kia ora Jasmine my name is Sami i like how you did really good draws of things next time maybe add some writing about what they i really like your art bye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Jasmine, I really enjoyed your artwork. Id love to see old pieces compared to your new ones, How would you say you've improved most?
    I love your Ocs my Favourite being Zenix, for obvious reasons.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.