Thursday 23 April 2020

A Special Place - Jasmine S



During lock down one of our tasks has been to write about a special place to us. For this task we had to visualise our special place for our readers. I had a bit of trouble choosing what place was the best choice for me but in the end I chose my room, here is my work.

I found this activity quite interesting to do as I seem to overlook what places I find special, but even with that I still had fun writing about my special place and recommend giving it a go!

Thanks for checking out my blog and I hope to see you next time!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jasmine. I really liked your description of your special place. I t made me want to fast forward to bed time. I like that you described what made it special inside the room AND outside. I think it's important for every to have a comfy, safe space where we can relax!

    Have you completed your special person writing yet? Let me know when you have posted it to your blog!

    Remember to keep checking the Totara hub for fun things to do or blog about!

    Miss Panther

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.