Thursday 7 December 2017

Literacy Reflection W9T1


This week for word work I had to do 5 sentences and 5 meanings. Next time I am going to try to write better sentence. I liked doing this because I get to use my imagination
to make sentences with my spelling words.


This year for camp we went to west port. We stayed at the Maxwell Gage center. We went to Denniston to do the Denniston walk on the walk and Stanley and Laken got a metal wire stuck in their foot and had to go to a hospital to it took out.


This week for writing we had to write paragraphs about camp. Next time I'm going to remember more about camp so I can write more. I liked this activity because I got to write about camp using the 5 w's.

1 comment:

  1. hi i'm brenda-leigh and i think you did very good on this i like how you used positive language

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.