Friday 8 March 2019

Luckily / Unluckily Story.

Hello today I'm making an um... Interesting? luckily/unluckily story. Have fun reading (run while you still can)!

One day as I was sitting on my bed a yellow and blue monster appeared! Luckily it was just a chair and was half my height so I moved it and went back to what I was doing. Unluckily the chair brought it's friends and they all had swords! Luckily I just so happened to have a sword sitting against my bed so I picked it up and was ready to attack! Unluckily I couldn't beat them and fell over and accidentally tossed my sword across the room. Luckily my brain decided to work and I remembered that they are chairs that are half my height and aren't heavy so I picked the chairs up and threw them outside.

Thanks for reading my, um, never mind, that was probably torture for your brain cells. You should have a go at writing a luckily, unluckily story yourself!

Anyway thanks for checking out my blog! Bye!

5 comments:

  1. Hello Jasmine, This was the most funniest thing i've ever red.You got a great sense of humour. Btw in the 2nd to last paragraph you wrote sorty instead or story...Just reminding you (:
    Alright...Have a great day (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey It's me Ayesha from your class.
    I just read your story and found it fairly entertaining.
    I liked the theme and how you progressed in your story with the unlucky and lucky way of writing. Next time it would be nice if you first did your writing on a doc. Other than that I really liked this post.
    From Ayesha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jasmine, I just happened to stumble upon your story and found out that using that type of writing can be one way of tricking and entertaining at the same time which made the story really nice to read. Great Work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jasmine, I love how your writing includes personal voice. You have a fantastic sense of humour and this comes across in your writing. Perhaps next time you could include a picture, animation or video recording of you telling your story to really catch your blog audience's attention.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.