Friday 8 March 2019

My top ten favourite things to hate!

Hello fellow humans! (Or whatever you are) Today I'm going to tell you my top ten favourite things to HATE! (I didn't know what to do a top ten on okay?)

10. When people think they know it all.

9. Water bottles that make your water taste like plastic.

8. When you can't find something cold to eat on a hot day.

7. SOCIAL INTERACTION!

6. When people touch everything in your house.

5. When people make a mess in your room and then leave before they can help you clean and then your parents decide it's your fault and get mad at you.

4. Maths

3. When my parents listen to songs that suck then tries to tell me that when I'm older I'll like that kind of song too.

2. When I'm forced to eat food that I don't like or tastes bad.

1. When people have the guts to steal my food!

Now that I think about a lot of these have something to do with food... Anyway! Thanks for checking out my blog bye!

4 comments:

  1. Omg! I can literally relate to this and also something that I hate is when people walk into your room and you have the lights off and they turn the light on and open the door and leave it there then walk out.
    The thing that intrest me is that you have the same additude as my ibf (Internet Bff) and also have the same name.
    I hope you have a great day, Coree

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi jasmine its me Lilly from Greymain School I am in your class. I can totally relate to a lot of these. And I do realy get annoyed when people touch everything in my room but I actually am one of thoose people I hope you have a great rest of your day From Lilly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi jasmine I like your blog post and this is a blog post that I can relate to. I can relate to most things on this list and it makes me feel like it is not just me that get annoyed of these things.

    Have a great day and be kind to people

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jasmine, another entertaining post! I really like how you have laid out your blog post so that it is easy to read. I also hate water bottles that you can taste when you drink the water. Arghh!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.