Wednesday 3 June 2020

My favourite book - Jasmine S


Mapleshade's Vengeance | Warrior Cats

A small amount of time before lock down I had read a book called Mapleshade's Vengeance. This book is a super addition from the Warrior Cats series and is about a Thunder Clan she-cat (female cat) called Mapleshade. In these books there are four clans, Thunder Clan, Shadow Clan, Wind Clan and River Clan, Mapleshade was a Thunder Clan cat who had kits with a River Clan cat called Appledusk. She ends up having a daughter and two sons with him which is forbidden. I really liked this book because of the story it tells. The main character a.k.a Mapleshade losing her kits and avenging those who brought them to their cruel demise. I also really liked all the characters in the story, they all had proper personalities that sticked around until the end of the book and made them really interesting and/or great characters. I also really liked all the descriptive writing the book had it really painted a good picture in my head.
Mapleshade's Vengeance is one of favourite books out of the ones I have read and I really recommend reading it! Thanks for checking out my blog and I hope to see you next time!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jasmine. I'm not usually a fan of cat stories but this sounds interesting! What age would you recommend it for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Jasmine This is Arli from Grey Main school this story sounds very interesting with all the different types of clans i might go read it for myself i really like how you gave us the lowdown on the book so we know if we like it or not
    how long did it take you to read it?
    keep up the great work Jasmine
    Arli.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.