Wednesday 15 April 2020

Hide and Seek - Jasmine S



This week we had a writing task called Hide and Seek. For this writing task we had to recall a time we have been playing a game of Hide and Seek or Spotlight and use describing words and the 5 senses.

I wrote about a time me and some of my family members played Spotlight when we were staying in Motueka for new years. I did have a bit of trouble fitting the senses in but I still enjoyed writing and would recommend giving it a go yourself.

Thank you for checking out my blog and I hope to see you next time.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Jasmine,I love the detail in your poem like how you wrote about everyone's expressions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Jasmine,
    I enjoyed reading your Hide and Seek writing. You did a good job of "showing not telling". I might take your advice and have a go writing one myself but I think the last time I played Spotlight was about 40 years ago! I'm looking forward to reading your next blog post.
    Bye, Mrs Gully

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jasmine,Abbie here.
    I really like your hide and seek poem and how much detail you put into it.
    I can tell how scared you must have been when your grandad came out from the bushes!Did you find it funny afterwards?
    from Abbie

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.