Friday 28 August 2020

Narrative Writing - Jasmine S

 Last week in Literacy we had to write a narrative story based around a story starter video we watched called Roads End. We could write pretty much whatever we wanted as long as it was made of of the video. Here is my writing.


_________________________________________________________

Roads End.


Samos held a hand out onto the spinning car wheel, bringing it slowly to a pause as the roar of a car came from around the corner. He turned to look at the car and sighed. “I should have known..” He mumbled as he held out a thumbs up. This was the third time he had done this and each time it was for this same car, he had come to know that the owner was called Stan. He watched as the car came to a stop next to him and the balding man craned his head to see him. “Are you..” He seemed to pause, Samos guessed he might be starting to find him familiar. “alright?” Samos had learnt the second time that he lasted longer if he didn’t say a word so he just stared at the man through his misty goggles. Stan looked to be concerned. “There’s a station up the road I can take you there?” He opened the door. Samos got in and wrote a note which read ‘Keep your eyes on the road.’ He gave it to the man and sat in silence. Stan seemed shocked but he said nothing.
_____________________________________________________________________________________


Thank you for checking out my blog, I hope you enjoyed reading this post and I hope to see you next time!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Jaz! Thanks for sharing your writing with us. I really like the way you have used such descriptive language in your writing. Do you enjoy narrative writing? Keep up the great blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jasmine, It's Arielle, from T3.
    I love your narrative writing!
    I like how you used descriptive language, I felt like I was there looking at this scenario from beside.
    Maybe you can add a story about how you even got there at the first place.
    I think you did a spectacular writing.
    -Arielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jasmine It's Angelina form Totara 3
    I love this piece of writing it has you wondering what is going on and what is going to happen. It must have been one interesting video starter. I love how you have described this perfectly it really felt like I was there watching.

    There is nothing you need work but I would love some more this story. You are an amazing writer keep up the amazing work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.