Thursday 28 May 2020

Egyptian God Portrait - Jasmine S

Recently I drew a picture of one of the Egyptian gods for one of my Ancient Egypt activities. The god I chose to draw was Anubis as I have a weird explainable fascination with him for some reason. For this activity we also had to put facts about the god we chose around the picture which I found really fun to do since it is actually quite interesting. Here is my drawing.

I enjoyed this activity because I like drawing already and found out interesting things about Anubis and a few other gods, not to mention Ammit actually seems quite interesting to me as well and I wouldn't have known about her without searching for things about Anubis. I would recommend looking into the ancient Egypt gods as they are more interesting than you'd think. Thanks for checking out my blog and I hope to see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.