Friday 8 May 2020

Sugar Skull Drawing - Jasmine S

This week for one of our tasks we could either draw/digitally create a sugar skull or make a sugar skull pizza. I choose to draw one as I like drawing more than the other two options. Here is my sugar skull.
I at first had a bit of trouble drawing as I'm not used to drawing skulls but once I got the basic idea for what it was gonna look like it became a lot easier. In the end I had a lot of fun drawing my sugar skull and ended being quite happy with how it turned out. I really recommend giving this a go and I hope to see you again on my next blog post!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jasmine! This is very cool. How did you come up with your design? What were the requirements for your design?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Jasmine, You have created an interesting artworks . I like the colours selected and the way your work uses the background space in a balanced way. It is interesting to learn about other cultural practices and to show these using art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Jamine this is Arli from Grey Main school i love this skull drawing you are very talented you must have a steady hand because all your shapes are drawn sort of like a cartoon all perfect even lines.
    keep up the great work
    Arli

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.